From world-renowned vineyards to elegant Renaissance chateaux, the Loire Valley provides some of the defining sights of France. This FootprintFocus guide will ensure that you get the best of wine-tasting in Sancerre, reveling at the Orléans Festival de Loire, cycling through medieval towns or strolling around exquisite chateaux. With listings on the best restaurants and accommodation, this guide will help you make the most of your trip.
· Essentials section with useful advice on getting to and around Sancerre, Orléans, Blois, Chambord, Chenonceaux & Amboise.
· Comprehensive, up-to-date listings of where to eat, sleep and play.
· Includes information on tour operators and activities, from picnicking to visiting vineyards.
· Detailed maps for the Loire Valley.
· Slim enough to fit in your pocket.
With detailed information on all the main sights, plus many lesser-known attractions, FootprintFocus Loire Valley: Sancerre to Ambois (includes Orléans, Blois, Chambord & Chenonceaux) provides concise and comprehensive coverage of one of France’s most iconic regions.
The content of the Footprintfocus Loire Valley: Sancerre to Ambois (includes Orléans, Blois, Chambord & Chenonceaux) guide has been extracted from Footprint’s Loire Valley Full-Color Guide.