Slim and concise, this affordable guide features essential information from the labyrinthine souks of Marrakech to the beautiful surrounding countryside. The guide also features an Essentials section with practical advice to help travellers plan their trip, detailed maps, up-to-date listings of where to eat, sleep and have fun as well as Background section with a fascinating overview of the history and culture.
• Includes Essentials section with indispensable information on getting around
• Features the city’s trendy modern restaurants and cafes as well as the traditional sights
• Up-to-date recommendations of great places to stay and eat
• Overview map to help travelers get their bearings highlighting the key things not to miss
• Street maps will help travelers find your way around
• Key local words and phrases are included
• Slim enough to fit in a pocket or backpack
Loaded with practical advice on getting around as well as detailed information on the region’s top attractions, this Footprintfocus guide will help travellers experience the real Morocco, without weighing them down. The content of the Footprintfocus Marrakech & High Atlas guide has been extracted from Footprint's Morocco Handbook.