Written by locals, Fodor's travel guides have been offering expert advice for all tastes and budgets for 80 years.
Whether travelers want to soak in the sun on Rio's glamorous Copacabana Beach, shop in São Paulo's cutting-edge fashion boutiques, or indulge in Latin American's most innovative cuisine, Fodor's Rio and São Paulo
is the guidebook that ensures they get the most out of these two exciting cities.
This travel guide includes:
· Dozens of maps
· An 8-page color insert with spectacular photos
· Hundreds of hotel and restaurant recommendations, with Fodor's Choice designating our top picks
· Multiple itineraries to explore the top attractions and what’s off the beaten path
· Major sights such as Museu de Arte de Sao Paolo, Ilhabela, Sugar Loaf Mountain, Buzios, Christ the Redeemer Statue, and Paraty
· Side Trips from Rio de Janeiro including The Sun Coast, North of Rio and The Green Coast
· Side Trips from Sao Paolo including Along the Coast and Inland
Planning to visit more of Brazil? Check out Fodor's country-wide travel guide to Brazil.