Lonely Planet: The world's leading travel guide publisher
Lonely Planet's Discover Barcelona is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Explore out-of-this-world Gaudi architecture, graze on tapas as you go bar-hopping, or stroll along the carnivalesque La Rambla; all with your trusted travel companion. Discover the best of Barcelona and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet's Discover Barcelona:
- Full-colour maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights give you a richer, more rewarding travel experience - history, art, architecture, politics, food, wine, sport
- Free, convenient pull-out Barcelona map (included in print version), plus over 21 colour maps
- Covers Barri Gotic, El Raval, La Ribera, Barceloneta, L'Eixample, La Rambla, Montjuic, La Zona Alta, Gracia, El Born and more
The Perfect Choice: Lonely Planet's Discover Barcelona, our easy-to-use guide, filled with inspiring and colorful photos, focuses on Barcelona's most popular attractions for those looking for the best of the best.
- Looking for a comprehensive guide that recommends both popular and offbeat experiences and extensively covers all of the city's neighborhoods? Check out Lonely Planet's Barcelona guide. Or check out Pocket Barcelona, a handy-sized guide focused on the can't-miss sights for a quick trip.
- Looking for more extensive coverage? Check out Lonely Planet's Spain guide for a comprehensive look at all the country has to offer, or Discover Spain, a photo-rich guide to the country's most popular attractions.
Authors: Written and researched by Lonely Planet, Regis St Louis, Sally Davies and Andy Symington
About Lonely Planet: Since 1973, Lonely Planet has become the world's leading travel media company with guidebooks to every destination, an award-winning website, mobile and digital travel products, and a dedicated traveller community. Lonely Planet covers must-see spots but also enables curious travellers to get off beaten paths to understand more of the culture of the places in which they find themselves.